MBM knows the value of a property is the cornerstone upon which your investment is built. Trust that your property management company will realize your asset’s full potential is essential.
“The quality and value of any full service commercial real estate firm depend upon the knowledge and experience of the person who conducts the management and the company background.”
Accountability is a true measure of commitment to one’s profession and clients. The following certifications are awarded by qualified licensing boards and schools, which is your assurance that MBM is knowledgeable, ethical — and accountable.
MBM’s current professional memberships and credentials include:
- California real estate broker license number 01099557 and 01100880
- Georgia real estate broker license number H-61985 and 336339
- Candidate with Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member of National Board of Realtors
- Member of Conejo Valley Board of Realtors
- Certified by Carson Dunlap Weldon & Associates LTD as Commercial Property Inspector
- California general building contractor license number B521709
- Certified construction inspector by the Association of Construction Inspector (CCI)
- Member of National Association of Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Certified by American Home Inspectors Training Institute LTD (AHIT) as Property Inspector
- Certified construction project manager by the Association of Construction Inspectors (CCPM)
John Khaki, President
(Commercial real estate consulting and Property management experience from 1979 to present)
In 1984, John Khaki founded MBM to establish a full-service real estate company offering consultation, property management, leasing, sales, and construction services to clients as owners and/or tenants.
As President of MBM, John is involved in all aspects of company operations including project development, long range planning, and client participation in specific ventures.
Prior to forming MBM, John served as property manager for a real estate development and investment firm in Agoura Hills and Encino, California, specializing in the ownership of office buildings, medical buildings, townhouses, and apartment buildings. John also managed construction of shell and tenant improvements, as well as property management, leasing, and disposition of various properties.
John’s current professional memberships and credentials include:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (HND), 1977/1978, Bournemouth, England
- CPM (Certified Property Manager) Candidate by IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Management, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
- Active California real estate broker license
- Active Georgia real estate broker license
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Property Management Section
- Active California general building contractor license
- Active certified construction inspector by The Association of Construction Inspector