CONSULTING, DUE DILIGENCE AND INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
In today’s commercial real estate market, buyers realize it is vitally important to evaluate the condition of their properties with a fine-tooth comb. Only through a detailed, methodical, and expert analysis can buyers and owners learn about all aspects of their properties in order to budget for income, expense, modernization, and maintenance. MBM provides exactly the kind of thorough property evaluation that is essential for accurate site assessment and profitable decision-making.
“MBM’s Due Diligence Program has changed the way commercial real estate owners, buyers and lenders look at their property in terms of profitable investments.”
With MBM’s due diligence program, clients now have the sophistication required to purchase, refinance, renovate, modernize, and construct profitably in today’s complex real estate industry.
DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES AND CONSULTING
- Due Diligence (review of leases, contracts, and others)
- Property Inspection Planning (visual and contractual)
- Selection and Contract Administration of general contractor and/or subcontractor when necessary
- Preliminary Construction and/or Maintenance Estimates/Cost Feasibility
- Preliminary Property Inspection Scheduling
- Owner Representation
- Construction Plan and Cost Review
- Facility Management Planning
- Maintenance Planning
- Construction Loan Monitoring/Inspections
DUE DILIGENCE ON LEASES AND CONTRACTS
MBM combines traditional methods of manual review with proprietary technology and software programs. We utilize accepted forms of property investment record keeping and tracking along with the schedule, review, and preparation of abstract/summary of lease and contract. Client receives a fully detailed report with the summary of leases and contracts that are prepared for your review and records.
CONSULTING… AND MORE
The MBM consulting process includes a preliminary visual property inspection. This entails a combination of site visits, plan review (If available) and owner meetings. Depending upon the level of information sought, our involvement can be as simple as a phone call or require several days of investigation and report preparation. Some suggested applications of this involve:
- property due diligence
- monitoring general contractor and/or subcontractor progress and performance
- construction methods and material recommendations,
- plan review and recommendations,
- other programs as may be required.
We are a “hands on” and “can do” company. Our staff, licensed subcontractors, and consultants are encouraged to respond quickly to work requests, due diligence issues, and your requirements. We are always available for questions, we are proud, and conscious enough of our reputation to continually monitor our practices so that we can maintain the level of quality you deserve.